Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Performance Manager to play an important role helping scale up the marketing budget and campaigns. You’ll help increase capacity and to ensure we're maximizing our ROI during this time of growth.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 3 years of experience working in a company/agency, as a B2B Facebook and Instagram campaign manager.
- Passionate about the Online Marketing field.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Multitasker with the ability to adapt, work effectively under pressure, and alternate between tasks in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- A confident self-motivated person, able to work with various stakeholders, and with a can-do attitude that knows how to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Team player with great personality and ability to participate in a teamwork environment.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Experience with Shopify ads - an advantage.
- Experience with audience builder software such as ZoomInfo, Apollo, Rockectreach - an advantage.
- Experience with additional ad platforms such as Pinterest, TikTok, Outbrain and Taboola- an advantage.
What You'll Do
- Own and manage high budget and large-scale Facebook, Instagram, and Shopify ads
- Analyze and optimize campaigns constantly to maximize revenue.
- Initiate and implement improvements and creative solutions to increase campaigns activity.
- Respond quickly to changes in online marketing and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities.
- Become the expert in the Namogoo story and value proposition - a comprehensive understanding of features, use-cases, competitors, customer pain points and needs.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!