Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring an Account Manager to be responsible for driving revenue retention and growth for Namogoo’s enterprise accounts. The role requires a strong focus on up-selling existing clients and securing contract renewals. This will be achieved through solution selling, account planning and orchestration, collaboration with cross functional partners; while understanding the client business environment.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- You have 2+ years of relevant sales experience or account management.
- Proven track record in upselling complex products or solutions to the C-level, and / or senior executives.
- Experience selling into e-commerce and fintech enterprise accounts.
- Background selling Analytics, A/B Testing, Voice of Customer, Tag Managers tools or other online technologies in the marketing landscape is a plus.
- Experience developing relationships with strategic prospects and customers at executive levels.
- A proven ability to exceed goals and metrics.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Accustomed to working effectively both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced start-up environment.
What You'll Do
- Manage and forecast complex upsell/ renewal cycles.
- Take a creative and innovative approach to developing senior level relationships and craft creative renewal options.
- Interact and sell to C-level executives at enterprise companies.
- Provide a value proposition for our products and services Manage and forecast fast upsell/ renewal cycles.
- Serve as a client contact, escalating issues and requests and advocating for their interests.
- Establish meaningful relationships and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts from the on-boarding stage through their lifetime as a customer.
- Ensure customers receive the utmost value from the Namogoo solutions.
- Review and assess customer progress and offer recommendations based on results.
- Leverage internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met, and measure the value of the solution to their organizations.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.