Partner Success Manager
Apply for this position
Namogoo is hiring a Director of Partner Success to help shape our Partnerships Customer Success team. In this role, you will build the foundations for our global Partnership customer success program.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 1,000 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
- 5 years of experience in SaaS Customer Success Management working with partners.
- Fluent English.
- Experience working in business organizations, managing cross-functional stakeholders, and negotiating solutions.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Excellent technical project management skills, enabling multiple cross-functional teams to deliver against plans.
- Analytical skills and passion towards technology.
- 2+ years of leadership experience in the customer success space.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the Partnerships managers to share portfolio insights of their partners.
- Work closely with our global partners and channels to increase their sales enablement capabilities.
- Provide onboarding and training for new customers through partners and ensure teams to find additional value in our platform for their customer's business needs.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and provide advisory services to our channels/partners.
- Serve as a liaison between internal teams such as partner enablement, support and data.
- Act as subject matter expert on solutions associated with the partnership, and articulate the customer, partner, and sales value propositions.
- Inspect Partner engagements to ensure we are maximizing our revenue potential.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, growing market and a real opportunity for success.